Leadership Development & Coaching
Empower Leaders to be the best versions of themselves by enriching self-awareness through the use of established assessments, professional experts, and trainers.
Our practical solutions are grounded in a deep understanding of psychometric tools: a platform for constant improvement. The psychometric tools provide an understanding of what really makes people tick, helping you to enhance organizational strengths and make great improvements in problem areas.
Our psychometric tools and insight can help you overcome a variety of common business issues, unlocking the potential of you and your workforce.
Build a culture of performance
To compete and win in today’s global business environment, successful organizations must be structured for speed, agility, and adaptability. Objective insight into your strengths and blind spots, as well as seeing how you differ from others, is invaluable in your work, relationships, and life. Our proven assessments support meaningful learning about yourself, and are far more than simple personality tests. Discover how we can help you benefit from the increased understanding and expanded life choices self-awareness brings.
Identify and Nurture Talent
The California Psychological Inventory™ (CPI™) assessments are powerful tools for helping individuals improve their performance. Using a sophisticated technique to extract detailed personality insights, they summarize and explain how other people see a person and judge his or her leadership style. In a recent survey, 66% of organizations reported that they had improved individuals' leadership effectiveness using the CPI 260® assessment. The CPI 260 assessment enables organizations to find and develop high-potential employees, making it an essential tool for your investment in employee training and development.
Enhance Executive Management Training
The CPI assessments help people gain a clearer picture of their personal and work-related characteristics, motivations, and thinking style. We use an empirical measure, comparing an individual’s responses to data on 5,600 managers and executives who participated in the Leadership Development Program at the Center for Creative Leadership® (CCL®). The CPI assessments indicate which of four different ways of living, or lifestyles, best describe the respondent. They offer a unique perspective on how people manage themselves and deal with others, indicating strengths and developmental opportunities.
Our assessments can be mixed and matched to:
- Optimize leadership at all levels throughout your organization
- Build and develop great teams that are your organization’s powerhouse
- Enhance communication skills individually, within a team or across a whole business
- Reduce damaging conflict and the time and resources spent on it
- Build resilience to stress to prevent its damaging effects
DISCOVER LEADERSHIP POTENTIAL THROUGH DEEP PERSONALITY INSIGHTS
Measuring true managerial potential, flexibility, and more
The CPI 260® Client Feedback Report gives a true-to-life picture of each person’s temperament and behavior.
A lifestyle diagram plots scores to indicate whether the person’s style is an implementer, innovator, supporter, or visualizer. The report offers detailed insight into how he or she scored on 29 scales including Empathy, Flexibility, Managerial Potential, Achievement via Conformance, Creative Temperament, and more.
For example, when your high-potential team members score higher than average on the Achievement via Independence scale, they probably prefer independent thinking work, and that they’re good at defining personal goals. Others who score lower than average on this scale probably experience difficulty in vague, unstructured situations - and they need others to specify goals or methods for them. And that’s just one of the scales. The CPI 260 tool is like getting the results of 29 separate assessments all in one.
How do your leaders score compared to other leaders?
There’s something distinctly different about high-performing employees and leaders. For them to be truly great, they need to know how they compare to other leaders. The detailed CPI 260® Coaching Report for Leaders helps high-potential employees develop strengths, target areas for improvement, set goals, and plan next steps. Their answers are highly predictive of managerial competencies, with five decades of empirical research to back that up.
You can compare your leaders’ responses to responses from large groups of successful managers and executives. You gauge how they score next to “the best and the brightest” who - by conventional standards - are on track for continued success and career advancement.
Eye-opening characteristics feedback on leadership
The CPI 260 assessment measures personality characteristics. It provides an accurate description of you, the same way a person who knows you well would describe you. This description includes your favorable and unfavorable characteristics.
Your results on the CPI 260 assessment can help you understand how your personality influences work-related situations. The assessment can also help you discover ways to improve as a leader. It’s based on more than 55 years of research and is used internationally.
Leadership characteristics can be organized into these five core performance areas:
1) Self-management: self-awareness, self-control, resilience
2) Organizational capabilities: use of power and authority, comfort with organizational structures, responsibility/accountability, decisiveness
3) Team building and teamwork: interpersonal skill, understanding others, capacity for collaboration, working with/through others action orientation
4) Problem solving: creativity, handling sensitive problems, action orientation
5) Sustaining the vision: self-confidence, managing change, influence, comfort with visibility
Leadership development that works from the inside out
From awareness to action, the right assessment offers practical insights and suggested action steps, so you spend less time trying to understand endless reports and more time helping people move forward to fill your leadership pipeline. Once your organization has a game plan for the pipeline, leaders at all levels can talk about strengths and weaknesses without offending anyone or getting too personal because they have a common language to address issues.
- Identify strengths and management development opportunities.
- Increase your self-awareness and help you adjust your behaviors for maximum effectiveness.
- Empower you to reach your full potential through a structured, consultative approach.
- Improve your leadership skills and help you fulfill your career path.
- Learn how to use the CPI 260 assessment and discover how to effectively identify and develop your leadership traits.
Benefits of the the CPI 260 Assessment:
- The CPI 260 assessment provides a detailed portrait of individuals’ personal and work-related characteristics
- Helps individuals better understand themselves and how they interact with others
- Offers real-life applications and practical insights for training, development, and coaching by presenting suggested next steps
- Can be taken multiple times for ongoing feedback on performance (compared to relying solely on traditional manager feedback)
- Uses constructive comparison techniques by revealing how individuals score compared to counterparts in the same industry
What to Expect:
- Private Sessions are by appointment only.
- We work with each client based on their individual needs.
- Sessions can be scheduled in person, over the phone, or through Skype. Some treatments will require an in person session.
What you get:
- Four 50-minute sessions, which will include coaching, a discussion of your progress, and guided support.
- The CPI 260 Coaching Report for Leaders.
- The CPI 260 Client Feedback Report.
- Note: Single sessions are also available.
The CPI 260 assessment stands out from similar assessments in its thoroughness, the wide spectrum of factors it covers, and the fact that it’s easy to interpret. Organizations with a strong leadership pipeline bring in: 37% more revenue per employee and are 4X more likely to be efficient
Discover the power of personality. Based on sound psychological theory and backed by more than 70 years of research, it’s the world’s best-known and most widely used personality assessment. Uncover your potential by understanding yourself. During our sessions, we will discuss your desired outcome to determine how I can best support you.
We can include other assessments that best fit your needs:
Myers Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI®)
Conflict Mode Assessment
What Motivate Me Assessment
If you are ready to discover your leadership potential, now, than let's do this!
Schedule a session today!
HAVE QUESTIONS? CALL NOW
"This assessment [CPI 260] helped our organization improve performance, teamwork, and collaboration to solve the most complex people challenges."
“CPI 260 is an excellent tool for providing the foundation to build a coaching relationship based on empirical data.”
“The CPI 260 is a great way to discover leadership potential and deep personality insights.”
“The CPI 260 assessment is validated against a group of high-performing senior managers, and gets at what a leader's peers are likely to think about their leadership style, and how the individual rates against specific competencies known to predict leadership success.”
“For executives and aspiring leaders, the tool [CPI 260] provides a lens to develop leaders who can: aspire to challenge the process of leadership, create visionary leadership, enable others to act, modelling leadership and encouraging the heart.”
“The CPI 260 assessment enables organizations to find and develop high-potential employees, making it an essential tool for your investment in employee training and development.”
“With the CPI 260 assessment, our supervisors and managers were humbled and then started to reflect. At first they were in denial but then realized that the CPI 260 assessment revealed many things they had been struggling with for years.”
“Through the use of the CPI 260 assessment I am more proficient at the development of an accurate candidate profile in any leadership position. The CPI 260 is the one tool I use for candidate selection for any position that I evaluate.”
"Myers-Briggs Type Indicator assessments help you gain a better understanding of your and others' personality preferences and how they affect personal and professional relationships."
"The MBTI affected my life in so many ways. One of the most significant was understanding my strengths and how my preferences are positives, not negatives."
"I better understand my own preferences and how to leverage those in my role as a manager." [Myers-Briggs Type Indicator]
"The MBTI reports enhance our on-boarding process for new hires with insight into their personality preferences."
"I am a student and the assessment helped me gain a better understanding of my personality preferences and of how my preferences relate to choices in my educational and future career path. This was eye opening" [Myers-Briggs Type Indicator]
"We use MBTI® assessment always sparks amazing conversation. We recommend the MBTI assessment to our leaders."
"I believe in the power of the MBTI framework and its application in help individuals and teams better understand themselves and their colleagues."
"The MBTI for me has really just been so tremendous in my own understanding of myself."
"The Strong assessment empower individuals to identify careers, jobs, and activities that closely align with their interests."
"The Strong assessment helps to uncover a person’s interests and work preferences, in which people are more likely to thrive in."
“CPI 260 is an integral part of leadership development with executives to assist in their development.”
I have extensive experience and have studied with the top experts and organizations, including:
- Myers Briggs Company - (CPI™), CPI 360 Leadership Assessment - Certified Practitioner
- Myers Briggs Company - Myers Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI®) - Certified Practitioner
- Myers Briggs Company - Thomas-Kilmann Conflict Mode Instrument™ (TKI™) - Certified Practitioner
- Myers Briggs Company - Strong Interest Inventory (Strong™) - Certified Practitioner
- InterStrength CORE Approach™ - Interaction Style (MBTI®), Essential Motivators, & Cognitive Dynamics - Certified Practitioner
- Mediation Training Institute - Certified Conflict Management Trainer - Certified Trainer
- Mediation Training Institute - Certified Manager & Employee Mediation - Certified Trainer
- Friesen, Kaye and Associates (FKA) - Certified in Performance Consulting Skills - Certified Consultant
- The Culture Works - Licensed & Certified Facilitator & Coach for What Motivates Me
- The Culture Works - Certified Motivators Coach
- Prosci – Certified Organizational Change Management Professional
- Colorado State University – Certified Change Management Practitioner
- Kotter – Certified Consultant in Kotter Organizational Change Management Methodology
- Mediation Training Institute - Certified Conflict Management Trainer
- Mediation Training Institute - Certified Manager & Employee Mediation
- Golden West College - Psychology
- California State University of Riverside – Instructor: Neuro-Linguistic Programming and Human Behavior
- California State University of Fullerton – Instructor: Stress Management, Communication, and Relaxation Therapy Instructor
- Mt. San Jacinto College – Instructor: Stress Management, Communication, and Relaxation Therapy Instructor
Certified in Myers Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI®)
Certified in Thomas-Kilmann Conflict Mode Instrument™ (TKI™)
Certified in Srong Interest Inventory (Strong™)
Certified in California Psychological Inventory™ (CPI-260) - Leadership Assessment
InterStrength Interaction Style, Essential Motivators,
Cognitive Dynamics and CORE Approach™
Certified Conflict Management Trainer and Manager & Employee Mediation Trainer
Licensed & Certified Facilitator & Coach for What Motivates Me
Certified Motivators Coach